Practic Concentration And Experience:
Mary Soule Culter is an Associate Attorney at Liles Parker’s Washington, DC office. She focuses her practice on regulatory health care compliance matters, fraud and abuse, and reimbursement issues. Mary has represented a variety of healthcare providers, including psychiatrists, dentists, acupuncturists, home health agencies, and counselors. She represents health care providers nationwide with an assortment of health law issues, including prepayment and post-payment audits with Medicare, Medicaid, and private payors and general compliance matters. She is also a Certified Medical Reimbursement Specialist.
Originally from Louisiana, Mary graduated from Tulane University in 2014 with a Bachelor of Arts in History and Sociology. She attended American University Washington College of Law (WCL), where she was a Legal Writing and Research Dean’s Fellow and a Marshall-Brennan Constitutional Literacy Teaching Fellow. She graduated with honors from WCL in 2017.
- Washington, D.C.
- 2019 – National Webinar Series, Texas Association for Home Care and Hospice, “TPE Audits, ADRs, Pre-Payment Reviews, Post-Payment Audits and Suspensions - The Impact of these Administrative Enforcement Tools on Home Health and Hospice Agencies”
- 2019 – National Webinar Series, American Medical Billing Association, “Is Your Billing Contract Protecting Your Interests? Is It in Violation of Federal or State Statutory/Regulatory Requirements?”
- 2018 – National Webinar Series, Texas Association for Home Care and Hospice, “OIG Work Plan 2018 – Is Your Home Health, Hospice, or Personal Care Agency in the Government’s Cross-Hairs?”
- 2018 – National Webinar Series, American Medical Billing Association, “The False Claims Act – Recent Cases Against Health Care Providers and Suppliers”
- 2018 – National Webinar Series, Ohio Council for Home Care and Hospice, “Protecting Your Workplace – Workplace Violence in Healthcare”
- 2018 – American Association of Healthcare Administrative Management – Maryland Chapter Annual Legislative Meeting, Hanover, MD – “Workplace Violence in Healthcare”