Practice Concentration and Experience:
Andy Lynch joins Liles Parker with more than 30 years experience as a transactional lawyer representing corporations and financial institutions in business and commercial matters. He has significant experience representing buyers and sellers in mergers and acquisitions and in representing issuers and investors in capital formation transactions. Prior to joining Liles Parker, Andy was a partner in several national law firms. Andy has worked extensively in the telecommunications, internet, technology, real estate, health care and government contracting industries. In addition to the clients he represents at Liles Parker, Andy currently acts as outside general counsel for a number of clients and was previously the general counsel of a telecommunications company.
Representative Matters Handled Include:
- Representation of buyers and sellers in merger and acquisition transactions involving privately held and publicly traded corporations Representation of issuers and investors in public and private securities offerings.
- Representation of entrepreneurs, corporations and venture investors in preferred stock and venture capital investments.
- Representation of financial institutions, lenders and corporations in secured and unsecured financings.
- Representation of companies in commercial contract negotiations and general business and corporate matters.
- University of Virginia School of Law, Charlottesville, Virginia (J.D., 1982)
- University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia (B.A. 1978)
- Admitted to Practice in the District of Columbia
- American Bar Association
- Corporate Finance and Securities Law Section of the District of Columbia Bar.