Practice Concentration and Experience:
Alexander attended the University of South Florida where he obtained a BS in Public Health with a certificate in business. Alexander pursued his law degree at American University Washington College of Law where he focused his studies on health and administrative law, obtaining American University Washington College of Law’s Health Care Compliance Certificate. As a student at American University Washington College of Law, Alexander was selected to compete in the University of Maryland’s Health Law Regulatory & Compliance Competition. Alexander also served as the Senior Technology Editor for the Administrative Law Review, where he curated Season 4 of a Hard Look Podcast. The podcast focused on emerging topics in Administrative Law, involving conversations with public officials, industry practitioners, and public health experts. Additionally, Alexander published an article reviewing the antitrust issues within the pharmaceutical industry.
In May 2023, Alexander graduated from American University Washington College of Law. Alexander's experience includes drafting industry guidance with the American Health Law Association and working with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), where he engaged with CMS stakeholders on proposed rules.
- American University Washington College of Law, J.D., 2023
- University of South Florida, B.S., 2019
- Health Care Compliance
- Senior Technology Editor of Administrative Law Review
- Organizations: Health Law & Policy Brief; Lambda Law Society (Director of Advocacy).
- Alexander Naum, Generic Biologics: A Pathway to Increasing Access to Lifesaving Medicine, 17 Health L. & Pol'y Brief 1 (2022).
- Health Law